The NSGA is hiring!
Manager of Sport Development & Championships
Are you a dynamic and highly motivated team player? Are you familiar with the golf industry in Nova Scotia? If yes, we want to hear from you!
The Nova Scotia Golf Association (NSGA) is currently looking to fill the full time position of Manager of Sport Development & Championships.
Job Title: Manager of Sport Development & Championships
Summary of Responsibilities (click HERE for full job description):
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the organization sport development programs and services and provincial championships schedule.
- Lead, organize and implement all sport development programs and events
- Maintain/update web site and social media platforms
- Reports to the NSGA Executive Director
- Manage summer staff and volunteers
- Liaise with partner organizations and member associations
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education with a focus in Business Administration, Kinesiology, Recreation Studies, Event Management or a related field
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google Drive programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) and Long Term Player Development (LTPD) model
- Knowledge and understanding of the golf industry in Nova Scotia.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Monday-Friday, 9:00am- 4:00pm (Travel, as well as evening and weekend work will be required. Time off in lieu will be given.)
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com by Friday, February 23rd, 2018.
We appreciate all applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.