Golf NS is committed to connecting with our coaches from around the province and providing resources and support where we can. As we move forward, we are looking to learn about your programs and would like to create a network of people that are dedicated to fostering the development of golfers across Nova Scotia. The network would be a place for sharing and learning from each other. We hope you can join us!
We have had some successes with several new initiatives, and we would like to expand our reach into other areas of the province. Connecting with all of you would be a great first step as we look to expand programming.
Over the last two years Golf NS has:
– Developed a winter development program for 24 competitive juniors
– Developed a Junior Invitational Tour to promote those new to competition
– Supported junior programs, ladies’ clinics, EDIA programs and First Tee initiatives
– Created a Talent ID program and expanded it to include U15 juniors
– Collaborated with Atlantic Canada Coaches to create a junior winter Trackman League
– Supported our National Level Senior women with performance programming
Whether you work with beginner golfers or strive to become a high-performance coach our network will be a place to connect and learn.
You can expect to:
– Engage with experts in their field to deliver content relevant to – you
– Expand your network with other coaches in Nova Scotia
– Learn about professional development opportunities
– Meet virtually 3-5 times a year
To learn more about the Coach Network reach out to:
Sara Wilson, Golf NS Technical Director (email@example.com)