Calling All NS Golf Courses!
Please Consider Participating in the 2024 Links Fore Lungs Bo-Go Golf Book! Supporting Nova Scotians Living with Lung Disease While Attracting New Golfers to Your Course!
This year, you may notice that we have a new name and a new look to better reflect what we do and the people we serve. LungNSPEI is committed to improving lung health in NS. Funds raised from the Links Fore Lungs Golf Book continue to provide local programs and services.
The Links Fore Lungs Golf book has been growing a loyal customer base, while also appealing to new golfers looking to explore beautiful and diverse courses, such as yours. As we continue to bring on partners, both in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, we expect our books will appeal to an even greater number of golfers.
Not only does this book provide opportunities for new customer acquisition it also provides great promotional exposure for your course, including:
· Promotion through Golf Nova Scotia
· Promotion through the Prince Edward Island Golf Association
· Recognition on the LungNSPEI’s growing social media platforms (both paid and organic)
· Local exposure at 41 retailers (with more retailers expected in 2024)
· Being featured on the LANSPEI website, which can see up to 50,000 visitors per month
· Onsite promotion at the LANSPEI offices
· Promoted in local print publications, such as the Business Voice magazine
· PSA coverage on local radio and TV
· Emails sent to a database of over 13,000, with open rates over 50% (on average)
Enclosed, you will find our sign-up form for 2024.
Deadline for participation is October 26th! To participate, simply fill out the attached form and return to myself. Thank you for supporting people living with lung disease. We wish you and your course a successful 2024 golfing season. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Office & Programs Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
331 Lady Hammond Road, Suite 200 Halifax NS B3K 2S